Nurture the kids in accordance with the truth and stance from the Bible. Let them grow intellectually and healthily with the love from God.
- Follow the Great Commandment from Jesus: “To love with all you heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength to love your God, and to love your neighbor as yourself”
- Put into practice the Great Mission from Jesus: “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
- Called to be a Christian teacher: “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
Promote Christian Education.
- Management and organization: learn about the leadership of Jesus Christ.
- Teaching and Learning: put together the elements of Bible, Montessori Education, General Knowledge, Language, Physical Studies, and Art to foster the well-being of the children.
Collaboration culture: cooperation among church, family and kindergarten – work with the church to let more families have spiritual pastoring.